26 Jan 2020
For full details review the release here.
Bug Fix and release with many improvements including:
- Selenium support for web automation
- Reworked execution interface – low profile and responsive during execution
- Default execution configs
- Protect variable sin test output (passwords, etc)
- Regular expressions can be applied to a variable (for assertion and extraction).
- Load and save test reports.
- Capture InnerText and InnerHTML
- Bug Fixes
Pickle Test Suite – 18.104.22.168
0000185: [Improvement] Allow the use of a global script config file for a folder of scripts
0000184: [Bug] Stop execution does not work consistently
0000182: [Bug] Copy URL Function Not working in Execution Window
0000183: [Bug] Execution – Launch URL not working correctly
Pickle Test Suite – 22.214.171.124
0000161: [Improvement] Add ability to save and load Test Reports within PIckle.
0000162: [Bug] Predefined variables (#define) does not work if the data contains an “=” (
0000163: [Bug] Crash when loading report after execution
0000164: [Bug] Bug report not reporting correct version data
0000165: [Bug] Chrome 76 and above driver fails to execute
0000167: [Improvement] Automation Statement – Support recording of InnerText
0000168: [Improvement] Automation Statement – Record InnerHTML
0000169: [Improvement] Add discord options to menu
0000172: [Improvement] Assertion: Validate variable matches (RegExp)
0000174: [Improvement] Enable/Disable [Protected] functionality to allow debugging
0000171: [Improvement] Extract partial text from any variable (RegEx)
0000173: [Improvement] Hide Variables via statement “[protected]”