This release fixes two small issue and brings significantly enhanced functionality to test execution.
Pickle now supports data input and generation at the time of execution. It supports:
- Generate unique ID’s
- Select data for a list of options.
- Select a date in a range.
- Select a number in a range.
- Capture imput from the tester.
- Fully self-ducumenting and audited at execution..
See this article for further information.
Reporting has been improved. The reporting now supports:
- Displayed in tree and rich text format.
- Allows custom conmments (defect report) to be inserted/updated post execution.
- Copy in multiple formats (includes RTF, HTML and Jira Markup)
- Save report in many common formats.
Read more here.